Are you wanting to gain more followers on instagram followers? Growing your following can take time and effort, but the good news is that there are easy ways to increase your followers. Whether you are a small business or an individual looking to grow their presence on the platform, these ten simple tips can help. Let’s dive in.
- Post Consistently – One of the most important things you can do to get more followers is post consistently. You don’t need to be posting every hour of every day, but aim for once or twice a day at least. This will help keep your account active and let users know when they should expect new content from you.
- Use Relevant Hashtags – Hashtags are a great way for users to discover your content and find other accounts that share similar interests as them. When using hashtags, make sure that all of them are relevant to the post as this will help attract people who are genuinely interested in what you have to offer. Additionally, vary up the hashtags from post to post so that you can reach different audiences each time.
- Engage With Other Accounts – Engagement is key when it comes to increasing your followers on Instagram! Liking and commenting on other accounts’ posts will not only help spread awareness about your own page, but also show others that you care about what they have to say too. Try engaging with accounts within the same niche as yours so that you can build relationships with people who may be interested in following you back!
- Run Contests/Giveaways – Everyone loves a good contest or giveaway! These are fun ways for users to interact with your page while also having a chance at winning something in return (which could be anything from a free product/service or just shoutouts). Make sure when running contests/giveaways though that all rules and regulations are followed correctly so that everything runs smoothly!
- Utilize Stories – Stories are great for showcasing real-time content and allowing followers an inside look into what’s going on behind-the-scenes of your account! Utilizing stories also gives users an opportunity to get closer with you since it makes them feel like they’re part of the journey alongside you — which could lead them into becoming loyal followers over time!
- Follow Others – Following other accounts is another great way for users to discover yours — plus, many people will reciprocate back if they see that you follow them first! Look out for relevant accounts within the same industry as yours or even individuals who have similar interests — this way their feed may become more likely filled with content related directly towards them which could lead into potential follows!
- Tag Relevant Partners/Brands – Have any partners/brands been featured in one of your posts? If so, make sure they get tagged (with permission) so that their audience can see what collaborations have been made between both parties — this increases visibility exponentially since now two separate audiences will be exposed instead of just one!
8.. Share User Generated Content (UGC) – UGC is any type of content created by fans or customers of a brand — this includes photos, videos reviews etc… Sharing UGC shows appreciation towards those who actively support and promote your page while also making potential new customers feel welcomed into joining the community too! It’s always nice seeing real people representing products/services over stock images right?!
Increasing followers on Instagram isn’t always easy; however, by implementing some of these tips listed above, it can make gaining more traction much simpler than expected! Remember though; growing an audience takes time & dedication—so don’t get discouraged if results aren’t seen right away either… Rome wasn’t built overnight after all.