EOS has been a popular coin since it held the largest ICO ever in 2018 worth $4.2 billion. It’s still in the top 50 cryptos worldwide, and its creator Dan Larimer was a charismatic leader. But, EOS has never quite lived up to the promises and hype of its ICO. Now, many want to convert EOS to BTC given BTC’s superior performance in recent years.
In this post, we’ll give you a step-by-step guide on exchanging EOS to BTC fast and anonymously.
Factors to Consider Before Exchanging
Choosing the right exchange to make your crypto trades is an important decision. Making a bad choice could mean you lose money on fees, lose access to your tokens, or inadvertently give away your personal information.
The most important factors to look for are:
- Transaction fees. Ensure the exchange has favorable fees and exchange rate. Check the total amount of tokens you will receive in the end. Compare it with other services.
- Platform reliability. Check the reviews and online ratings of the platform.
- Market trends. Explore what’s happening in the cryptocurrency market, and how is this guiding your trading strategy?
- Coin news and trends. Check the precise token market you want to trade (EOS to BTC) for volatility, price trends, and relevant news on the coins.
- Price predictions. Do the experts think this is a good trade?
Reasons to Choose Godex
Godex is a unique cryptocurrency exchange that does not require any ID verification, and you won’t even have to set up an account. Anonymity is one of the original selling points of cryptocurrencies, but somehow it has been lost along the way. Centralized exchanges collect personal information and maintain records of all of your activity, just like traditional banks. With Godex, your personal information is never at risk, as you never have to enter it.
As you have no ID or account with Godex, there are also fewer restrictions on how you can trade. You can trade at any volume on Godex with no penalty. There is also a fixed exchange rate when you start a transaction. So, you are protected from rapid price fluctuations in the market.
How to Swap EOS for BTC via Godex?
So, what are the exact steps to exchange EOS for BTC on the Godex exchange? Follow the process below to swap EOS for BTC instantly without even opening an account.
- First, go to https://godex.io/
- In the cryptocurrency converter panel, choose to trade EOS on the left for BTC on the right.
- Choose the amount you’d like to trade, in either EOS or BTC, then click ‘Exchange.”
- Enter the wallet address where you’d like to receive your bitcoins.
- Send the required amount of EOS to the deposit address and wait for confirmation. Ensure you enter all details correctly.
- Godex will execute the exchange process at the fixed exchange rate.
- You’ll receive BTCs at your receiving address in 5-30 minutes.
- The transfer is complete, and you can view the final details on the “Completed” page. That’s it!
These exact steps can be used to trade countless currency pairs on Godex, such as ETH to BTC, or ZEC to BTC exchange. You can conduct as many transactions as you like with no trade limit. As a bonus, you have a nice affiliate program for extra profit.
When trading cryptocurrency, it’s important to make sure you’re protected. That means using a trusted exchange that doesn’t require you to needlessly hand over your identity and personal information. Use a reliable service like Godex to trade EOS, BTC, or any other cryptocurrency quickly and safely.
Follow the step-by-step guide above and check all the essential factors mentioned. If you do, you’ll master the art of trading and investing with no worries of being tracked or losing access to your funds. This is how you trade smart and safe!